What You Need to Know
- Lockers are available for use, simply swap your drivers license or a card for the locker key at no cost
- Children under 6 can use the changerooms with either parent. Children over 6 are required to use either the male or female changerooms or use the Family Changeroom.
- We do not have goggles to loan
If you are wondering when the quietest times for lap swimming in the 25m pool are, here it is in a nutshell:
- Between 6am-8am there are usually 5-6 lanes available and the centre is generally quiet. However in October only between 6.45-7.15am 3 lanes will be used by Upwey High School as they train for their Bronze Medallion.
- Between 8am-10am there are 3 lanes for laps swimming but there are also lessons and aquafit classes running.
- Between 10am-11am there are 5-6 lanes available and the centre is generally quiet
- During School Terms, between 11am-2.30pm there is a lane for lap swimming but the centre is noisy and busy with school children.
- Between 2.30pm-3.45pm there are 5-6 lanes available and the centre is generally quiet
- Between 3.45pm-6pm there is one lane for laps swimming but there are also lessons running, it's pretty busy!
- Between 6pm-6.30pm THERE ARE NO LANES FOR LAP SWIMMING
- Between 6.30pm-8.30pm there is 1 to 2 lanes for laps swimming but there is also Marlins Squad training.
- Saturday 8.00am - 1pm - the Program (Toddler) Pool is used for lessons. The beach area with water features is available for recreational swimming however the weater features may not be running during lesson times.
- Saturday after 1pm there are at least 3 lanes available, the other 3 lanes may be booked for Birthday Parties.
- Sunday 9.15am - 12.30am Swimming Lessons in Program (Toddler) and 25m pool. After this there are at least 3 lanes available, depending if a Birthday Party has been booked. No parties equals 6 lanes for lap swimming. Please call the centre to enquire 9756 8000